About Hellas Meteo Network
The Hellas Meteo Network was founded in February of 2010 by Alexandros Stefanopoulos of Meteoarachova in Arachova, Greece. Membership is open to those with Personal Weather Stations in Greece, and member sites can be viewed on the home page.
The members of this site contribute their data to the map on the home page allowing for a clear and live snap shot of the weather in Greece. It is a great place to visit when there is a storm predicted for Greece or if you plan on traveling to or in the area.
If you have a weather website using a personal weather station running Weather Display, VWS, WeatherLink, or Cumulus software in Greece, and are publishing weather data to a personal weather website, you are invited to join our network. Membership is free, Contact Us to get started. We offer a member mesomap for your site. The map style and rotating data display was a result of collaboration between SWN members as they built their network. Ken True from Saratoga-Weather.org supplied the backend programming that makes it all work.
Weather Network affiliations:
2162 stations in affiliated networks worldwide as of 2014-07-26 15:09:43 UTC
- Namibia Weather Network 22 Stations in Namibia
- Canadian Atlantic Weather Network 13 Stations in E-QC,NB,NS,PE,NL
- Manitoba Weather Network 1 Stations in MB
- Ontario Weather Network 15 Stations in ON,W-QC
- Quebec Weather Network 19 Stations in E-ON,QC,NB,NS
- Saskatchewan Weather Network 3 Stations in SK
- Western Canada Weather Network 5 Stations in BC,AL
- Austria Weather Network 12 Stations in Austria
- Benelux Weather Network 89 Stations in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Weather Network 9 Stations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bulgarian Weather Network 82 Stations in Bulgaria
- European Weather Network 861 Stations in Europe
- French Weather Network 75 Stations in France
- Germany Weather Network 32 Stations in Germany
- Hellas Meteo Network 62 Stations in Greece
- Hungarian Weather Network 18 Stations in Hungary
- Iberian Peninsula Weather Network 86 Stations in Spain, Portugal, Andorra
- Irish Weather Network 50 Stations in Ireland, N. Ireland
- Italian Weather Network 311 Stations in Italy
- Poland Weather Network 19 Stations in Poland
- Romanian Weather Network 21 Stations in Romania
- Scottish Weather Network 62 Stations in Scotland
- Serbian Weather Network 18 Stations in Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia
- Slovakia Weather Network 13 Stations in Slovakia
- United Kingdom Weather Network 88 Stations in England, Wales, Scotland, N.I.
- South America
- Argentina Weather Network 24 Stations in Argentina
- Alaskan Weather Network 6 Stations in AK
- Mid-Atlantic Weather Network 49 Stations in PA, NJ, WV, VA, DE, MD, DC
- Mid-South Weather Network 34 Stations in TX, OK, AR, LA
- Midwestern Weather Network 94 Stations in MN, WI, MI, IA, IL, IN, OH, MO, KY
- North American Weather Network USA: National
- Northeastern Weather Network 54 Stations in PA, NJ, NY,CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME
- Northwest Weather Network 34 Stations in WA, OR, ID, MT
- Plains Weather Network 26 Stations in OK, KS, ND, NE, SD
- Rocky Mountain Weather Network 46 Stations in WY, CO, NM
- Southeastern Weather Network 49 Stations in TN, NC, SC, MS, AL, GA, FL
- Southwestern Weather Network 55 Stations in AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT
About this website
This site is a template design by CarterLake.org with PHP conversion by Saratoga-Weather.org.
Special thanks to Martin at Hebrides Weather in Scotland for his design of the BGWN banner and member button graphics.
Special thanks go to Kevin Reed at TNET Weather for his work on the original Carterlake templates, and his design for the common website PHP management.
Special thanks to Mike Challis of Long Beach WA for his wind-rose generator, Theme Switcher and CSS styling help with these templates.
Special thanks go to Ken True of Saratoga-Weather.org for the mesomap conditions display, and integration of the TNET Weather common PHP site design for this site.
Template is originally based on Designs by Haran.