About Hellas Meteo Network
The Hellas Meteo Network was founded in February of 2010 by Alexandros Stefanopoulos of Meteoarachova in Arachova, Greece. Membership is open to those with Personal Weather Stations in Greece, and member sites can be viewed on the home page.
The members of this site contribute their data to the map on the home page allowing for a clear and live snap shot of the weather in Greece. It is a great place to visit when there is a storm predicted for Greece or if you plan on traveling to or in the area.
If you have a weather website using a personal weather station running Weather Display, VWS, WeatherLink, or Cumulus software in Greece, and are publishing weather data to a personal weather website, you are invited to join our network. Membership is free, Contact Us to get started. We offer a member mesomap for your site. The map style and rotating data display was a result of collaboration between SWN members as they built their network. Ken True from Saratoga-Weather.org supplied the backend programming that makes it all work.
Weather Network affiliations:
2191 stations in affiliated networks worldwide as of 2015-03-01 08:10:08 UTC
- Namibia Weather Network 21 Stations in Namibia
- Canadian Atlantic Weather Network 13 Stations in E-QC,NB,NS,PE,NL
- Manitoba Weather Network 1 Stations in MB
- Ontario Weather Network 16 Stations in ON,W-QC
- Quebec Weather Network 12 Stations in E-ON,QC,NB,NS
- Saskatchewan Weather Network 3 Stations in SK
- Western Canada Weather Network 6 Stations in BC,AL
- Austria Weather Network 14 Stations in Austria
- Benelux Weather Network 89 Stations in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Weather Network 9 Stations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bulgarian Weather Network 80 Stations in Bulgaria
- European Weather Network 880 Stations in Europe
- French Weather Network 75 Stations in France
- Germany Weather Network 39 Stations in Germany
- Hellas Meteo Network 62 Stations in Greece
- Hungarian Weather Network 17 Stations in Hungary
- Iberian Peninsula Weather Network 96 Stations in Spain, Portugal, Andorra
- Irish Weather Network 50 Stations in Ireland, N. Ireland
- Italian Weather Network 317 Stations in Italy
- Poland Weather Network 19 Stations in Poland
- Romanian Weather Network 21 Stations in Romania
- Scottish Weather Network 56 Stations in Scotland
- Serbian Weather Network 18 Stations in Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia
- Slovakia Weather Network 13 Stations in Slovakia
- Slovenia Weather Network 5 Stations in Slovenia
- United Kingdom Weather Network 85 Stations in England, Wales, Scotland, N.I.
- South America
- Argentina Weather Network 24 Stations in Argentina
- Alaskan Weather Network 6 Stations in AK
- Mid-Atlantic Weather Network 45 Stations in PA, NJ, WV, VA, DE, MD, DC
- Mid-South Weather Network 29 Stations in TX, OK, AR, LA
- Midwestern Weather Network 90 Stations in MN, WI, MI, IA, IL, IN, OH, MO, KY
- North American Weather Network USA: National
- Northeastern Weather Network 59 Stations in PA, NJ, NY,CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME
- Northwest Weather Network 37 Stations in WA, OR, ID, MT
- Plains Weather Network 26 Stations in OK, KS, ND, NE, SD
- Rocky Mountain Weather Network 41 Stations in WY, CO, NM
- Southeastern Weather Network 48 Stations in TN, NC, SC, MS, AL, GA, FL
- Southwestern Weather Network 51 Stations in AZ, CA, HI, NV, UT
About this website
This site is a template design by CarterLake.org with PHP conversion by Saratoga-Weather.org.
Special thanks to Martin at Hebrides Weather in Scotland for his design of the BGWN banner and member button graphics.
Special thanks go to Kevin Reed at TNET Weather for his work on the original Carterlake templates, and his design for the common website PHP management.
Special thanks to Mike Challis of Long Beach WA for his wind-rose generator, Theme Switcher and CSS styling help with these templates.
Special thanks go to Ken True of Saratoga-Weather.org for the mesomap conditions display, and integration of the TNET Weather common PHP site design for this site.
Template is originally based on Designs by Haran.